I haven't updated my blog for almost a month! Lazy, lazy, lazy. Lagipun, there's nothing interesting about my life nowadays. I'm just counting the days to go back to Sabah - 13 more days!! Yays! This time, my time back in Sabah will be more syok! My cousin who married an American pastor will be going back home to Sabah, and the nice thing is they have a kid!! Caleb's the name and I've been communicating with her for almost two months even though I have never been close to her before. Thanks to the internet for reconnecting me to her! I just received an email from her, and she updated me on Caleb. He took his first steps last Saturday! He'll be turning 1 in 19 days! Hehe! Can't wait to meet them!
I'm watching Animal Planet (finally!) right now. Too lazy to go to the library to study.
Anyway, I'm lazy to type already.
Good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment