Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Randomness

Five jobs I've had
Piano Teacher
Violin Teacher
Reader for one of my lecturers in MC (really fun!)
Tukang masak at home (hihihih....)
Tukang sapu, tukang lap cermin (porreallss!)

Five movies I can watch over and over again
RENT (yays!)
A Walk to Remember
RENT
Just Like Heaven
RENT (yays, i can watch RENT over and over again!)

Five places I've lived
Tamparuli
Singapore
Philippines
Thailand
ehm, I think that's about it..so far Lah.

Five schools I've attended
Sabah Training Primary School
A Chinese kindergarten school in Singapore (I forgot the name)
PUC (now AUP) Elementary School, Philippines
Sabah Training Primary School
Mission College

Five shows I love
Judging Amy
Fear Factor (oooohh, love to watch them gulp down the yucky 'food'!)
Friends
America's Next Top Model
Amazing Race
World's Apart
oopsss, it's more than five. But I just love Reality shows! :D

Five of my favourite dishes
My Mum's cooking (definitely!)
Mee Sup Tamparuli (dze best!)
Thai dish "Kha Pao Ghai" (Chicken with basil leaves)
Pisang goreng
Ayam tuhau (mmmm..yum yum!)

Five sites I visit everyday
Bloint (it's a must! :D)
Berita Harian
Friendster
mp3shits.com
Utusan Malaysia

Five places I'd rather be right now
HOME~~!!!!
Uhm, well, visiting my favourite cousin in America
England - hanging out with my niece and nephews there
Australia
HOME~~!!!! (3 more days!)

Final exams begin tomorrow and will end on Friday. Luckily I don't have 2 exams on one day, that would have been hell for me. English Usage will be tomorrow - I haven't studied yet. Our teacher said that the final exam tomorrow is supposed to be fun. Uhm, fun? FUN?!?! I'll try. Semantics will be on Friday and I have a good feeling that I will pass that one. Somehow, I found Semantics to be easier than English Usage. :D

Well, wish me luck. And good luck to those who will be sitting for their exams tomorrow and Friday!

I changed it to five Shiz :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heeh... u noe, in chinese, the number 4 isn't very lucky? hahaha... but if u double it, 8, is great! ;)

Nice post tho... haven't thought of facts in my history in that kind of light...

Jules said...

hihihi..i know the number 4 isn't very lucky in chinese. hihihih...well, i'll try to double it to 8 when i have time :D
how are you shizz? study oredi? heheheh..:D

Unknown said...

not yet leh! Think have to do last minute mugging on the bus on the way to the examination hall... in a month or so's time. Heh... ;)