Monday, July 31, 2006

Just some pictures from last Saturday. I went to Dantai with Daron and his family last Sabbath and it was great having the chance to go there again after so long. We had a nice time, remembering the past when we were still high school students, going there for Pathfinder camps. Some of the ghost stories recalled, our adventures walking from Tenghilan to Dantai (hiking honor), recalling where ORION used to pitch tents, eating acar like the good old days - sweet, sweet memories! We walked along the beach while the AY had their honor classes eventhough it was a really hot day, we didn't care! Hehe. :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I miss this place!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What a sad, sad sight. *Sigh. A sea turtle dead on shore. Its head no longer attached to it, probably brutally taken for its beak. That's the first time I've seen such sad scene there. I hope not to see anymore the next time I visit this beach.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dasron, where are you going? ...Daron disappearing into the light. Hehe.

More pictures to come.

No comments: