I'm home! I'm back where I belong! Hehe. Despite the 2 hour delay, we managed to 'do' something to kill time. Yes. 8 hours. We left the campus at 6.19 a.m. and reached Don Muang International Airport at around 8. Our flight was supposed to be at 1435, but it was delayed until 1610. So, yes, imagine, we had to wait for 8 hours! It was worse than when we have to wait for 7 hours in Brunei two years ago. What we did? Hmm. Watched "Just Friends" (without sound, I mean there was, but it was tooooo soft) and played "lap lap pu" (card game that I finally understood how to play).
Well, I'm home and that's all that matters. It's 2 p.m. and all I did the whole morning was ehm, laze around, feed the dog, watch "Life Without Limbs", watch Worlds Apart (love it!) and ehm, online.
And now, my brother wants to watch Pirates of the Caribbean, so I'll resort to watching whatever's available on TV. Hehe.
So happy to be home and I hope time will pass slowwwwly!
Have a good day folks!
2 comments:
Neh! Have a great vacation! ;)
I sure will Shimona! :D
Post a Comment