Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Muscles aching...

Yoga session is back!

Yesterday, I went for the first yoga session for this year. I haven't done any yoga since, uhm, I forgot...was it November? After it ended, my arm muscles ached like crazy...and then although I felt like not going this morning, I went anyway. The result --> more aching here and there! Hehe. That's what yoga gives you. Nevertheless, it's fun to be doing yoga again (not the waking-up-at-five part though). Nowadays, it's still quite hard for me to wake up so early but I think I'll get used to it, I have to get use to this routine now. Otherwise....hmm.

The past weekend had been a busy weekend for me. On Saturday, the Choir went to EIS to sing and I think it turned out well. Met with friends - Amy, Roy, Jovita, Farrel, Hazel, Gwen & family, and Auntie Dulinah - it was good to see all of them again, especially baby GG!! She's soooooo cute! The last time I saw her was, ehm, last year I think? when she was only a few weeks or one month old? I couldn't get my hands off her, she was too cute to let go! Hehe.

I need to go down to BKK soon. Auntie Dulinah was already asking me when will I go to BKK and stay at her house. Hehe. She has been asking me that question since last year! And I haven't gone to her place yet. Hehe. I will. Soon, I hope.

Well. Last Sunday, two events were on - International Food Fair and the Chinese New Year celebration. The food fair was okay...the sushi was great! Yummmmmmy~! The Chamber Choir had 3 booths - Massage booth, Cookie booth and the Song Dedication Booth - as part of our fundraising (Malaysia Trip) project. Here are some pictures of the weekend:

Image hosting by Photobucket
The massage and cookie booth.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Dinah at the song dedication booth.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Massage anyone?

Pictures of the trip to Bangkok will be posted soon.

Someone wants to use this computer. Off I go.

No comments: