Thursday, January 26, 2006

...

Kelmarin, saya telah bermain badminton bersama-sama dengan Shimona dan dua orang lelaki dari negara Kampuchea. Kali terakhir saya bermain adalah pada tahun 2002, iaitu 4 tahun yang lalu. Maka, kamu boleh bayangkan sendi-sendi otot saya yang sudah 'berkarat' digerakkan sekali lagi. Selepas bermain selama kira-kira 1 jam 30 minit, badan saya bagaikan didera! Haha! :D Tetapi, sakit-sakit itu berbaloi kerana itu bermakna sendi-sendi otot saya masih berfungsi. Hehe.

My Malay sucks and that's a fact! Sungguh memalukan...

Anyways, I enjoyed playing badminton yesterday! Eventhough the wind was blowing, we managed to have a few good rallies and I got to practice my dropshots again! I used to play badminton in highschool during sports day. My partner was always Choco and we make a pretty good pair - won several games, lost some. I used to play ping pong too, another fun game! For me, at least. And also football. Used to train under one of the Sabah State players. The training was intensive as I think we only had one month to prepare for the friendly match against our sister school, GASS. Our efforts paid off, and we won 1-0. Hehe. Those were the good old days in highschool.

Badminton - good! I hope I can buy myself a badminton racket sometime soon. Hehe. :D

No comments: