Yesterday was not a great day for me. My lower back ached like crazy! I wasn't able to sit still in class and then my head started to get dizzy and I had sore throat! Great, just great... I had to skip two classes yesterday. I guess I'm getting old. Haha! I've experienced back aches a few times, but yesterday's pain was just unbearable, I couldn't sit still, what more walk! It's not only me who has back aches in the family, my bro has it and my cousins too. Once, I had a cousin who had to be hospitalized because of back aches and I was scared that I had to be hospitalized yesterday. Luckily today it's not so bad although it still hurts. Thanks to Felly for massaging my back last night:).
I was browsing through pictures taken last year and the year before and this one caught my eye. I like this pic! Haha~!

Our very own Statue of Liberty in MC! Hahaha!
We had fun during our 'photoshoot' session! :D
1 comment:
Wahahahhaa.... alamak.... funny lah... :)
Sorry to hear about your backaches...
Hope you're much better now.
Time to start yoga again!!!! It'll help your back!! :):):)
heheheh....
Post a Comment