Thursday, January 12, 2006

Back to college

We landed at Don Muang Airport at around 9 p.m. and reached Mission College at around midnight. The journey was good, and we had a safe landing.

Now, I'm back in school and I have to get the studying mood back. This is serious stuff, no more playing around like last semester. Hehe. For this semester, I'm taking 16 credits and all of my major classes are on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. That means 6 classes (plus Choir) on those days! 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. straight, break comes only from 11 a.m to 12 noon. Tiring. Tiring. Tiring. Then after that I have to teach, so I won't have a break until 5 p.m.! This semester's gonna be interesting. Hmmpph~!

Today I went for the Chamber Choir meeting and it just felt good to be singing again. I missed practices actually and yeah, Malaysia is on the way! Some more interesting stuffs that will be done this semester and I can't wait!

Well, here are some pictures from Sabah during the break:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was how I spent my New Year's Day - helped in harvesting paddy at my maternal grandmother's place. That was what I wore, it was not a hot day, instead it rained, and out of boredom, I sang "In the bleak midwinter" while harvesting paddy. ...no wonder the rain didn't stop..teeheehee!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my doggy...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
...and it likes to jump on people, so be careful if you come to my house:D



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
During the break, I took the opportunity to visit my cousin's house because I wasn't able to be there during the funeral. This is me and my late cousin's sister, taken at Adlynn's grave. When I stepped out of the car, an overwhelming feeling swept over me and I was shaking. I guessed it was because I was still shaken or sad over her death and the fact that I wasn't able to be there.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my late cousin's brother, Maxrell (I think that's how his name is spelled, I've always called him by his nickname). The last time I saw him, he was still a small boy, and now, he's taller than me! Nice:D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I also visited my two grandmothers. This is me and my paternal grandmother.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my maternal grandmother. She's had quite a few minor strokes but thank God, she's still with us. She's strong, and I admire her for that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I also had the opportunity to drive to my kampung...without license! Hehe. :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my cute and chubby niece, Enya Belle. She's just 4 years old but she's a smart kid and speaks in full sentences already! This was taken on my last Sabbath there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Last but not least...a smile from PP~! :D

No comments: