No choir for two days. I miss choir! Valentine's concert coming up, and we haven't practiced the songs yet, seriously, I am not sure how this will turn out. But somehow, our choir director always finds a way to make things possible and I admire her about that. I don't know how she does it, but she does it anyway.
Anyways, yoga time is changed! Well, actually I am getting used to waking up at 4.55 a.m. from Monday to Friday, though sometimes I fret.
I'm having cough now and it's so annoying! It's hard for me to concentrate on whatever I'm doing - in class, in the computer lab, library, room, etc. etc. I hope whatever that tickles my throat will go away soon. It better go away coz I'll be singing on Friday nite and on Saturday!
Nothing new about me here in Mission College. The coping with the many assignments is going on pretty well. I forget most of the due dates, but I'm still getting myself organized. Oh wait, I forgot, there is something new. The ex wants to get back with me. I don't know what to do, I don't know what to think, I just want to go through this semester. What do you think I should do? Suggestions, advice, etc. - I need some of those.
I have a test at 2 p.m. and I haven't really read my notes yet. Survey of British Literature. That class is...uhm, I better not write anything here. Just in case. I don't know whether I'll pass this exam or not, but I have a feeling that I will not pass. If Shimona says that Bio will proabably pull her GPA down, for me, this class will probably pull my GPA down. Not that my GPA is high, it's just enough to keep me going. The course itself is interesting (except for the readings, lots and lots of them, but that's what you get in literature classes, right?) but for me, the problem is the teacher.
Enough said.
No comments:
Post a Comment