Sunday, February 19, 2006

The past couple of weeks

I've been in a lazy mode to update my blog for two weeks now... I'll just post some pictures for now...

Two Sabbaths ago, this was what we did after church...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

On Valentine's Day eve, this was what we did...

Image hosting by Photobucket

On Valentine's Day, we had to run around campus, singing songs for faculty and students...

Go to Shimona's blog if you want to see the pictures.

This was what I did on Friday night...

Image hosting by Photobucket
I played with our dorm's mascots!

Image hosting by Photobucket
I love this picture...and I love cats!:)

And yesterday...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Took picture with Shimona in our uniform-of-the-day:) Hehehehehe...

and...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Said goodbye to Pr. Pangan.

That's about it....

I will try my best to update me bloggy after this.

No comments: