I was a bit down today for I-don't-know-what-reason. Maybe I think too much, or maybe because of the disturbance of sleep last night. I don't know. But I received an offline message in my Yahoo from a cousin whom I'm not so close to and I think that made me a bit happy. Why? I don't know, I guess because I am just happy I get to get in touch with her. She's another cousin married to an American and they have a son, Caleb, who is 7 months old now. I love hearing news from my cousins who are overseas. Family is very important to me. They keep me going. I'm happy I'm part of the Bingku clan - having 5 aunties and 6 uncles, lots of cousins, nephews and nieces just from this side of the family, and also the Lamam clan - 1 aunt and 4 uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces. A whole lot of them!
Sometimes I just think that people don't care about me. I know it's too much to even think like this, but I can see through people's actions and the way they treat me and other people - sometimes I can sense the unfairness.
Well, I hope the rest of the day will get better for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment