I forced myself to wake up at 7.30 a.m. after a late night's sleep for two reasons: 1) to wash the piled-up clothes in my basket and 2) to go to library and at least finish doing my journals.
So far...I'm done with washin my clothes, and I hope that it won't rain today. And, I'm in the library, taking a break from writing journals.
I just read my cousin's blog, and I'm happy to read that she's now single but not available (as she puts it:)) - she's engaged! Congratulations, Kakak Bibi! :D:D:D
Just a while ago, I took time to read the daily mails I receive from MountainWings.com. It's really inspirational and there were a lot of times when those mails came just at the right time to help me get through the day. Here's one:
If I Can Smile...
==================
I am listening to The Stroke Song again after 30 or so times.
I'm singing with the song like I'm in church, adding the amen's,and hallelujahs. I know it's not a gospel song as we know it,but it is good news. Here's why:
I have a trained musical ear so when I listen to music, I heareverything, the instrumentals, the harmony, everything, SUPERB!
And it hit me while listening to the song about the 10th time,if the person is not having a stroke, then at least they smiled,which is always good. Next they acknowledged that it's asunny day outside, even when it is raining or at night, it'salways a sunny day (perspective). Finally, raise your hands in praise, submission and surrender.
Maybe, that's why the song has a gospel feel to it to me.
I want to always be able to smile and if I can smile,I can laugh.
I want to always know that it's a sunny day outside.No matter what's going on in my life or around me, it's a sunnyday, even at night.
And I want to always be able to praise God, and thank Him,surrender my life to him and give up my will for His Will.
THANK YOU
~A MountainWings Original by Wesley Shorter, Fayetteville, GA~
It's 12.23 p.m. and I think I have taken a break long enough for me to get back in the mood of doing my journals, as well as other assignments.
The last week had been a stressful week for me, and I hope that this new week will be better than last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment