Sunday, March 12, 2006

Today is good ... so far.

What made my day today?

One and only reason - receiving an email from my favourite cousin and the best thing is, she sent pictures of the kids!!! Hehe. I always get excited when I receive emails from Kakak Tuti, especially when she attaches pictures of her kids! Man, the kids have grown since I last saw them (on pictures only of course, how sad can that be?). I haven't seen her for years, and when they went back 2 years ago, I wasn't there, I was stuck here and couldn't go back!! Tyler's 3-years-old(I think), Brianna's 2-years-old and I think Peyton is just entering 3 months :D

Image hosting by Photobucket
Brianna with her Daddy (she's grown so much!!)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Brianna with her Mommy (me cousin :D)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Tyler with Mommy (he's getting taller!!)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Tyler and Daddy (look at the 'drawing' on the wall, Tyler punya kerja kah tu Kakak Tuti? Hehe)

Image hosting by Photobucket
...and that's little Peyton! Getting chubbier each day, right?

And that's all for today.

:D

No comments: