Sunday, March 19, 2006

What a day!

4th time in 3 years! How's that? Yes. Another minor motorbike accident. Haha! What a way to end the day huh? At first, everything was okay - making sandwiches, playing with clay, English Department party - and then, coming back from one of the faculty's house...slow motion - c...r...a...s...h...two of us facing the ground, and the other facing the sky. Silence. A few seconds later, it began to make sense. We just crashed to the ground - in slow mo. Nobody got seriously hurt though. I got a cut on my wrist, the middle person got a scratch on the knee and the third person was scratch-free. Phew~! We were laughing like crazy over the incident. It was embarassing in a way. I think they guys who were playing football at the field saw the whole thing - haih...malu...malu - i think 4 guys came over in two bikes to see whether we were okay, of course we were, in fact we were laughing! The bike? Hmm. Not much damage, just a few scratches, luckily. If not, I'm dead.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The cut on my wrist that showed a bit of the inside flesh. Hehe.

Oh, and I just spotted a bruise on my right thigh. It's black and ugly, luckily it will be covered when I walk outside. My left shoulder and arm hurts. My left foot hurts. Yeah. That's the addition to the cut on my right wrist. And it's hard to type because of the cut.

No comments: