It's Friday. Another week comes to a close to make way for a new week.
Before entering a new week, I think back to what I'm thankful for this week.
1. I'm thankful for my students. Though sometimes they may disappoint you, you just have to make sure you are ever patient with them. In teaching, your students learn from you and at the same time, you also learn from them. It just warms up my heart to see a child learn something new and being very inquisitive about it. Kids. :D
2. I'm thankful that I get to know and feel how difficult it is for the people who heavily rely on their crops to survive. (Planting corn on a hill under blistering heat is definitely not an easy task.)
Of course there are a lot more to be thankful of, I just thought of sharing those two.
~~~
Have a nice long weekend for those of you who are working. Be safe on the road. :D
Happy Chinese New Year!
2 comments:
wah, sungguh syok mengajar, ya? =) I had to jaga a class about two years ago.. the girls hated the boys, and all the boys ever talked about was nintendo ds. hihihi
Haha! Very true, I was watching a class of 8 year olds and they were wonderful, it's hard to be stern at them, haha!
Post a Comment