It's not entirely boring having to be here the whole day. I get to see people of different ages coming in here.
A few weeks ago, there were a few orang-orang tua coming in here. One of the conversations with one of them was:
Orang tua: Haro poki'renew' hiti'd dih?
Me: Nu hoi? Poki'renew'?(I have never heard that word being used here.)
Orang tua: Oh...poki'renew' ku daa iti diaa boh(showing his IC to me).
Me: Ohh..moki'photocopy' ko'd ti dia?
Orang tua: Oo daa...
New vocabulary learned. When they say 'renew', it means 'photocopy'.
And then....just a few minutes ago, this guy came in. I assumed he's probably still in high school. I was busy on my laptop, and he was asking a question.
Boy: boleh main game kah ni, auntie?
Me: boleh.
Then, I realised what he said. Chisssssssssssss.....I'm just a little older than him. Kurang asem betul. Haha!
I wonder what else will entertain me next.
8 comments:
Aahahahhaa... Auntie???
YOU???
Smack that fella next time! o__O
Tell him to call u cheh... or what do u guys call older sisters???
ahaha apalah that boy that! patut you say "ko minta tampar ka ni" to him, hehehe!
ooh you should try play Cave Story, sungguh syok!!
or...what about 'kak'??? buli tahan sudah dusun ooo....
Shiz: exactly right?! i should so totally smack him...but it's okay, he came in again a little later and called me 'kak' (older sister). totally forgiven.
Kim: kalau dia panggil saya auntie skali lagi, akan ku tampar dia! ahhahah! cave story? okay, i shall check it out! :D
Lola: hahahaha! i memorized how it went....hihihi...betul kah tidak what i typed, whatever lah kan..hehehe...for me it sounds correct...hahah!
eee..how come you can write in dusun so well??? i can't..my spelling just bloody hell sucks..i envy you la..like the reallyness man..cis.
Tina: hahahha!betul kah what i wrote that? i oso tak tau lah...itu yg kudengar, itu yg kutulis...hihihihi :D
Write more of your dusunness encounters! Punya syok!!! :)
hahaha! hmmm....there were a few dusun encounters today, but just the boring ones...nothing funny...yet...hehe! :D
Post a Comment