I trusted that someone I was in a relationship with. He broke my trust once. Although we patched things up and got back together for another 2 years, things were not the same, so it ended...again. This time, maybe for good.
Friends. In my 22 years of life, I've had some trust issues with my friends, but nothing so severe. However, one did almost ruin the friendship that we had. Almost.
Last night, it got me thinking. I was all alone at home, and it was dark. As I was lying on my bed, waiting for the electricity to return, I decided to have a conversation with Him. About trust, of course. It turned out to be a good conversation because when the electricity returned, I felt a strange (in a good way) feeling of peace. If there's anybody I can fully put my trust on, it's Him. I say that because throughout my 22 years of life, He has proved to me over and over again that I can count on Him.
Just a thought.
~~~
On the other hand, another house has been licked by fire last night. I didn't realize a house was on fire, until my brother smsed me all the way from Kota Marudu to check whether that house is anywhere near our house. I had a look out of the window and it was dark everywhere. No people screaming. No noise outside. Quiet. So, I smsed him and told him no house was burning.
A few minutes after that, I got a call from my best friend asking me whether there was a house burning because she could see fire from where she lived. I decided to go for a drive. Indeed, there was a house on fire probably about 500 metres from our house. There were many cars parked on the roadside so I didn't stop. I only managed to snap this picture while driving slowly.
Took it with my phone from a distance. Night + phone camera + 100 metres, not exactly a perfect combination for a clear picture.
My heart goes to the unfortunate family. Heard it was a teacher's house. This is the second building burned to ashes in less than a month.
~~~
Tomorrow is Friday. I've been looking forward to this particular weekend since last year! Hopefully, it will be a blast. No. I know it WILL be a great weekend!!! :D You'll just have to wait and see why. Hihihihi! :P
6 comments:
hmm.. a little more open this time.. good good.. yeah, trust issues. guess that comes up once in awhile especially when it comes to relationship.. if only that trust is not broken by betrayal.. or incidents that cause it to be ruined.
talking to the One up there does help ;)
on a brighter note.. yes! i'm so looking forward to this weekend. like the tone, "I know it WILL be a great weekend". we all like to know things for sure.. especially if it's something we hope for :D
yes, I find myself doing that talking more often now. I don't know why, but I see i it as a good thing. :D
we'll have fun this weekend. lupakan kerja utk sementara! :D
"lupakan kerja utk sementara!"..itu kedengaran sungguh bagus! =P
Aiyo...another kebakaran? Oh, forgot to tell you, I singgah Tamparuli again to take pictures of the burned shop hoping to see the merz but it wasn't there anymore! Hehehe!
yeah, the merz wasn't there when i returned from bangkok either. hehehe!
Post a Comment