Monday, January 05, 2009

This year, I'm looking forward...

... to spend more time with family and friends

... to travel more

... to continue my studies

... to putting more time in practicing the violin and piano

... to renew commitments

... to explore the city (not that it's a big city, but i've never really familiarized myself with the city even though I've worked there for 11 months)

... to climb Mt. Kinabalu 

... to learn how to bake 

... to eat healthy

I'm also anticipating the start of American Idol Season 8.  Just looking for things to entertain myself.  

Oh, and I'm so looking forward for the weekend to arrive! :D

4 comments:

Lorena said...

the weekend..yays..like totally..hehehehehe =D

Unknown said...

I like how you say you're "looking forward to" instead of new year's resolution. Sounds more credible. Hahahhaha...

Eh, so u really gonna make it to Mt KK this year ah? Remember our chamber idea? Reunion to climb the Mt? Ehehehehe... better not count me in. HAAHHAA...


I like ur travel more thingy - see u in BKK na! ;)

Jules said...

Lorena: hihihihihihihi....:D

Shiz: hhahaha, i'm really hoping i could do it this year! i like my travel more thingy too, and yes, this time don't worry, you shall be informed if i do land in bkk :P

Deanna Beryl said...

OYES!!! :)