Monday, February 02, 2009

Was down with knee and backache last week. Yes. I'm only 22, and I have these problems already. The knee problem has probably gotten worse sometime around last year.  The back problem? It runs in the family.  I remember there was one time in MC I had to go back to the dorm because the pain was just unbearable.  

I went for a massage, and was told that this pain will probably be forever. Ha! Okay, yeah, whatever.  I just hope I won't be bedridden anytime soon.  Sigh...

Anyway. 

Last Saturday, I was in Daron's house watching "When a Stranger Calls".  It's a thriller, and though I'm not so much of a fan of thriller movies, I actually enjoyed watching the movie! Terima kasih, Daron, kerana menjemput kami menonton wayang di rumah kau. hihihihi... 

Let's do it again this weekend! Haha! 

6 comments:

Lorena said...

why did i feel all twisted and sick inside? and it was just the beginning of the movie..damn. must have more 'training'. haha!

Unknown said...

Aiyoh.... sorry to hear abt ur back na.... do yoga!!! :p

Or I hear that acupuncture does wonders....

Hobbit Wife said...

Eei..I don't like sakit blakang...Makes me feel old. Haha! Nyway, try and do something bout it like Shimona's recco. doing acupuncture. :)
Scarynya the movie you guys watched!

Jules said...

Tina: haha, lol, and I thought I was the one supposed to be feeling that way when it comes to these kinds of movies! hahahahaha!

Shiz: yoga, yes, maybe i should try doing yoga again :D maybe doing acupuncture is a good idea, i might do it if it doesn't get any better...hehehe...

Aims: itulah kan, that's exactly how i feel. haha!

Tanya said...

lol.. i have back ache too... despite being active in sports too much... i got my first back ache while having basketball training when i was in st james P6.. gara gara kena suruh lompat katak everyday...

back ache continued when i had my periods.. sakit gila...

and then sports again.. hurdles...

again when i was pregnant with my first child.. i accidently fell "terduduk" .. ouch.. thank god thee was no miscarriage...

n smp sekarang lamy back ache.. after two kids...

hehehe..
so i know how u feel... btw.. i had to stop using high heels just to avoid the pain. cos it is one of the main reason why some ladies have back ache...

sitting too long too...

er.. enough babbling... lol...

Jules said...

hi Tanya! hehe, kau bagus lagi, sakit belakang because of sports..heheh...sia ni yg bukan juga active in sports pun sakit belakang...hehehe...

eh, you have two kids already? wahhh...how fast time flies, haven't seen you for a long time sudah :D