I'm online while waiting for my cousin to be done with his rehearsals. There's no electricity at home now. I hate it whenever that happens. Well, I can accept it if it happens on any other night, but why Wednesday night??!! Haha, I have my reasons. :P
I'm chatting with a student (or should I say "ex-student") of mine from the school I worked at last year. He says his class misses me. Aww, I miss them too! Their class was my favourite class (are teachers allowed to have favourites?hehe :D), I loved going in their class!
Okay. Rehearsals done. Time to go back home. Hopefully the electricity's back by now.
Good night, people.
3 comments:
Wah! Apalah SEB this... balik-balik tiada karan. =(
itulah! bikin panas sometimes! :D hehehehe :D
hihih it just occurred to me that they bikin panas in two ways! bikin geram AND tiada kipas! hihihi
Post a Comment