Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sorry for the long delay in updating my blog. No easy access to the internet now, and it's not cheap either. Hehe.

Well, anyway, I'm happy tonight because I get to chat with Miss Dorothy and Asron!!It makes me miss MC more.

I can't write long because I'm not at home (again), I'm at the CC. So, this short post is for Shimona. Hehe. Hey Shiz, I'm sorry because I can't upload any new pictures of my puppy now. But puppy no.5 has a name now! :D This was how it got its name: Two days after arriving home, puppy no.5 got sick so I had to bring it to the vet to get a couple of injection. When I arrived at the vet, he asked me what the puppy's name was, and my response was, "Ehm, Patches". Heheheh. So Patches became its name. Sometimes its "Patchy-poo-poo", sometimes it's "Patchy", sometimes it can be another different name. I treat her as if she was a baby, hehe, you know baby-talk and stuff. And she's really a cutie! She does this cute stuff, I don't even know how to describe it. The stuff that makes you go "awwwww!" Since I'm the youngest in the family, so she's considered the 'baby' of the family now. Hehe.

I miss Cassi, Shiz! Hehe, I bet she's bigger and more active now, huh?

Well, can't stay long, singing practice in 13 minutes. Daron, we'll be singing "Prayer of Being" this Sabbath. Cikgu ArAr asked Mae2 to sing special song, so the sisa2 "In Unity" will be singing this Sabbath, plus Clarice lah. And "One Desire" (Choco sings in place of Marsha, hehe) will be singing for Sabbath School. We have a special phrase now, thanks to Douglas, which is "Kami akan buat yang terbaik."

2 comments:

daronloo said...

ehhehehe, nanti i akan ikut kamu nyanyi ye...saya akan buat terbaik juga!!!

Jules said...

hahaha, lol! ya, kita harus buat yang terbaik! :D