Friday, June 22, 2007

Here I am again after a short break. So far, nothing really exciting happened in my life, just the usual things. I haven't started working yet, but I have gone through a very boring 1st step of getting a driver's license!

Well, life's not too bad for me now. For the past month, I have enjoyed doing stuff with my family and friends and it makes me happy :)

Two days ago, Fiona came over to give something to me and I was surprised to see Pappu! Suddenly, I missed MC more! It was great to have them over at my kampung house, Jr and Steve were also here. I had a great time talking to Fie and Paps, catching up with the latest happenings at MC, and, uhm, some other stuff :P

Great having them here, looking forward to more meetings with friends I made at MC :)

No comments: