Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The internet connection at home really frustrates me, so here I am again, at the cc just for the sake of uploading photos. I just got the CD that Damien gave us. The CD contains pictures he took before the Consecration service began. It was really fun taking pictures, we had some laughs about how we should look in the pictures. I really enjoyed looking at the pictures, and thank you Damien for all the pictures! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I like this picture. Thanks, Damien :D

I'll upload more of Damien's pictures some other time.

Meanwhile, here are some pictures of my 4-month-old pup, Patches and her favourite toy, THE tennis ball...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Presenting....Patches :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I love this pose, hahahah...Shiz, it's a yoga pose, the uhm, "Downward Facing Dog" or the "Adho Mukha Svanasana" pose! Hahahahah! :D I'm just proud of her, she's just like her owner :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh, and at this stage, she's super active and not only does she likes to lick, she has upgraded her charm by picking up another favourite thing to do, which is biting! Since her two front teeth grew, that's all she does...bite, bite, bite. I have several markings on my arms to prove it! :D

---

A few minutes ago, I entered the MC website, and the yearbook is out!! Yay!! I'm looking at it in its pdf. version now. It's fun looking at the pictures! :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

EEEK! Patches is so cute! Hehehe... and yeah, THE Tennis Ball!

Wah can't believe u remember the name of downward facing dog in hindi (or whatever language that is)... I can't even remember it!

daronloo said...

ahahahahah...cute also your anjing this...especially the one with the tongge pantat...HAHAHAHAHAHHAA...two more weeks then i'll bring your yearbook back!! :D

Jules said...

Yep, she's cute!hahahhaha, lol...she has this face that just makes me want to hug her tight!! Shiz, you know what? Patches loved THE tennis ball so much that I can't figure out where she last played with it. THE tennis ball has gone missing!!Will get her a new one soon.

Oh, Shiz, about the uhm 'downward facing dog' in Hindi, actually I searched for it online. Hehe.

Hey Das! Yays! The tongge pantat is classic! She does that everytime!!Hehehehe! Two more weeks and you're home!!! Can't wait to have that bbq at your house again....hihihihihihihihihih :D But it won't be the same without Shaun there, nasib baik masih ada Choco..heeheheh..oh thanks for bringing my yearbook back :D

wIn^ said...

hey, julie, i suppose your doggie and my doggie (that your mum gave to my mum 6 month ago) are both adik beradik! haha.. ya ka? have a look Here