The two special songs went well this morning. It was recorded, and I have yet to listen to it. The name printed on the buletin was "In Unity" , and the introduction made by Romeo was quite long. Haha, I managed to catch a little portion of what he said, it was something like this: "Kumpulan ini terdiri daripada pelajar and bekas pelajar SASS yang sekarang ini sedang bercuti." Those who sang were all ex-students, none of us were 'current' students of SASS. Hehe, maybe he didn't notice.
Singing with the group feels different for me. Daron, you know what I'm talking about. But, I'm glad we sang the song (which was supposed to be sang acapella) with accompaniment. Hehe.
Tomorrow, I'll be taking the first step of having a driver's license (finally!). I'm nervous, because I'll be all alone, no friends. Although it will just be listening to 6 hours of ceramah, still, I hate doing it alone. Choco wants to come, but she's going to KL tomorrow. *Sigh* I hope I won't be bored to death. Hehe. I have been driving illegally these past few years, but I can't do it anymore if/when I get the teaching job. I need a license...and a car. Hehe. Soon, soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment