So far, so good - made a new friend online, my pup is now 4 kg, and I am having sore throat.
Yesterday was the last episode of "One Tree Hill" (Season 3). Since I came back, I was hooked up on watching that show, but it ended too soon! And now, "O.C." takes its spot on Star World everyday at 10 a.m. "O.C." is a nice show too, but I want to know what happens to Lucas and Brooke, Nathan and Haley and Peyton and Jake! I want to watch it, not read it online. I shall go DVD hunting when I have the moolah to do so. I'll probably be hooked up on watching "O.C." until the season is over.
Anyway. There's a mosquito in the house, and it's attacking my legs from all angles.
Good night! :D
3 comments:
Jucily!!! Nice that you blog so much (more than me at least)... so good to know what you're doing.
Hey, Patches is 4kgs???!!! I think Cassi is still like 2 kgs at most man... hahaha... she's doing well, still the naughty, active, cute little thing... and very much my baby. She's getting a little spoilt I think - demanding to be carried and played with sometimes, and claiming the cushions and mattresses like she owns them. Heh.
Yeah, i know what you mean about singing with different group - Ever since u guys left, I've been singing with some other people, currently, am in a group called Fusion that Gabe's leading out, and boy are the dynamics different!
Thankfully, still got Dayz and Kentoot with me, so some familiarity... we kinda stick together these days.
Meals at the caf are never the same - so weird not to see our big group sitting at the usual spot. Now, I sometimes feel lost... dunno where to sit man! :p
School's really hectic for me right now... Next week am helping out with an English camp Dr Roy's organizing...
I need a new camera too! My Canon is kaput, and haven't taken a single pic since Song Kran! I'm going into withdrawal soon!!!
Take care Juz, don't watch too much TV, u become zombie later! hahahhaa.....
Hey Shizz! Hehe, so good to hear from you again. Yep, I blog more nowadays before I get really busy. Hehe.
Yes, Patches is 4 kg! She eats a lot since she got her appetite back. Her weight went from 2 kgs to 4 kgs in just 2 weeks! Haha! She's growing fast, and she's getting more and more spoiled (by me). Hehe.
Fusion, huh? That's a nice name for a group. I really miss the worship sessions back in MC, it's so..uhm..it gets kinda dull here sometimes (maybe most of the time)...they haven't change, probably refuse to change. Argghh!
Hmm, so who's sitting at our usual spot at the cafe nowadays? Just wondering.
English camp? Cool, it's nice to help out in these kinds of activities. I did it once, I was hoping to do it one more time but my grandma died that same day I was supposed to go. But it's okay though, the experience I had that first time was great! :D
I hope that you get a new camera soon. I want to see some pictures!hahahahhaha! :D
Don't worry Shiz, I won't be watching too much TV i a month or so. Hehe :D
Hey Jules! You can watch One Tree Hill online on youtube.com - just finished the 4th season, but there will be a 5th season - don't know when it will be out though....
Post a Comment