I finally cut my hair! Hahah! Anyways, this might be the last update for this week here in Sabah, as I would be leaving for Thailand in 5 days!WAAA~!A part of me don't want to go but what to do, this is life for me for the next 2 years at least! Actually, I kinda miss some things in MC too, the life there and friends too, it's gonna be another school year for me, and next year I'm gonna be a 4th year student already!!!Can't wait to bergelar senior next year!Hahahahah!
Ok then, gonna mess up with my hair again tomorrow, I'm not sure what the results will be but, I'll just wait and see lah!heheheheh...
1 comment:
eh julie, do me a favor can kah? do you know the name of a new adventist school that baru buka in bangkok? my office tercari-cari but nobody knows. you know the principal's name kah? terima kasih ya jules!!
Post a Comment