Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm HOME! Haha!

Finally I could update this poor blog of mine!

Well, to begin with, as you all know, I am back HOME! Safely...although we encountered a few slight turbulences while flying. I arrived and got the first surprise -instead of a red Suzuki waiting to take me home, a Wira awaits me. Damn (not seriously speaking though:P) my bro for not telling me!!But anyways, my bro and my parents got me. Haha. We didn't head straight home, instead we went to SASS auditorium to see a concert by the group of students known as the 'Witnessing Sound' from UNAI. They were good and they put up a good show. And, I finally got to meet my bestfriend Mellisa after two years!!Hehe. So happy to have met her again, she was still funny as ever! Haha. Oh, and I met the ex again. Hehe. Shook hands and ehm, I forgot what I said to him (hehe:)), didn't talk any further to him, instead I followed my Mum to the middle (di tengah2 lagi tu!). I could feel the eyes that were looking at me - probably they (the new students) never knew that Teacher Sally has a daughter. Haha! I felt a little bit uncomfortable, but I managed to ignore them anyway. Met with my highschool teachers again as well as my friends. It was obvious that some of them didn't know I would be arriving that day, because they were surprised to see me there!

Btw. Last Tuesday was our first outing to KK. Shaun and Daron came along and it was a fun but tiring outing. First stop was dear old Centre Point. Hehe. Watched Fantastic 4. Nice movie, wouldn't mind watching it again. Oh, the purpose of the outing was actually to go out with Charmaine before she leaves for Australia. After CP, we went to Wisma Merdeka. And then to Sutera Harbour to take pictures. It was a nice evening, the breeze was cool and we had fun taking pictures around Sutera Harbour - walk here, walk there, underneath pokok kelapa (hehe!), etc. etc.

Well, since then, I haven't gone out of the house much. Stay at home, do the house chores, watch TV, catch up with Akademi Fantasia (oh, Marsha's in the FINAL! YAY! Good for her:))and ehm, singing practice with good ol' In Unity. Hehe.

I can't seem to upload my pictures now, but I'll try to upload them later. The connection sucks! But, I'm thankful I can at least update my blog. Hehe. The pictures will have to wait then.

I'm hungry, gotta go find food to eat now. Hehe.

No comments: