Hmm...sorry for the delay again...the internet connection at home really sucks!!hehe..
Well..well..well..So far, I have been doing practically nothing at home..now that AF is done, I don't know what else to do..Doing house chores as usual, but that would be done by afternoon. After that, lie down and watch TV, eat (Shimona! HELP! hehe:P) and ehm, teaching my Mom's students.
Asides from that, last Saturday evening was good. For the first time since I came back, I was out with my friends that evening. Hehe. We had a good time, reminiscing about the past when we used to hang out together, laughed about the past, etc. etc. The final concert went well, BUT I think it's the worst final so far compared to the first and second season! Okay, I'm still pissed off that the winner was none other than Mawi. Not because he won (that was expected), but because he won all three of the awards - AFVOKAL and AFBAIK as well as the overall winner. I don't think he deserves the AFVOKAL and AFBAIK awards, but no matter what, fanatics tetap fanatics. AFVOKAL should have been Idayu's and AFBAIK should have been Amylea's! Whatever lah...it's over..I hope next year, the people who vote will be able to think more ehm, rationally when voting - undi bakat, bukan rupa saja -- sedarlah! This is what I thinklah..
Nevertheless, we're still very proud of Marsha! CONGRATULATIONS Marsha! At least she was in the finals! With RM4000 and a trip to Bali asides from other gifts, that's already something for her! She has improved a lot and we're happy for her!:D I hope I'll be able to meet her before I go back to MC, heard that she might come back for a few days..hehe..:) And to Felix, congratulations to him too! GO SABAHANS! Hehe.
Yep, so that's it for now. I'm not sure when I'll be updating again, but, ehm..yeah. Uhm, Kakak Bibi, you got my sms that night right??Hehe. And you saw what I wrote in the shoutbox? Hehe. Just practicing my Dusun there, betul kah that??Haha. Bikin malu only me, they all Inuk semua pandai2 oredi cakap Dusun, me??Haih~! Nasib baik still can understand:P
Off to watch Memori Finalis AF now!
No comments:
Post a Comment