Yay!Me and my friends finally got to meet Marsha today!!Soooo excited, still can't get over it now!!hehe..I was a lil' bit worried, actually, before meeting her, but she was still the same Marsha before she went to AF and now that she's a singer!We were practicing in PMC and she stopped by and came to see us. After hugging everybody, the usual Marsha was in front of us, it's as though she never left, she was still as funny as ever and mannn!!It was good to see her again, and the best thing is she didn't change!!Too bad, she'll be here for only a couple of days, because according to her, she has a tight schedule throughout the end of this year. Oh well, at least I got to meet her before going back to Thailand 12 days from now! WAAAAAAA~!!!!!I don't want to go back!!
P/S: Dee, wait firstlah ahh, the cerita la lawak I tell you lah later, maybe not lawak if I write here!heheh...
2 comments:
Hullo Hullo!!!
Well.... hope you're ready to yoga!!!!!!
Muahahhaa.....
I haven't done any while I was back either. heh... lazy. But I did go running at the gym.. until my ankle gave way last week. But should be able to run again in a few days.
Time flies eh... see u back in muak lek soon! I'm leaving sg tmw morning... ;)
Hey Shimona!
Well...I hope I'm ready for yoga too!hahahahah...Seriously, I think I gained weight!!!!!NNOOOOOO~!hahahah..LOL...neways, yep, see you back in MC soon!:)
Post a Comment