Monday, September 05, 2005

Back in MC

Whew!It's been a week since I arrived back in MC and the past week had been a PITA!!Hehe. New teacher, lots of reading to do, lots of work and assignments to be done throughout the whole semester, etc., etc. Oh well, I suppose that's how college life should be, right? This morning, I went for Yoga again after about two months and it felt good waking up early and doing it again! Muscles were aching after that, but oh well, I'll get used to it sooner or later:)

Well, I don't have much to write now..I'll just post some pictures taken while I was in Sabah during the Summer...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a picture taken on the second day I was home, infront of SASS. The one in the middle is my bestfriend, Mellisa, of whom I haven't met for two years! So happy to meet her again and the one beside her is my bro's ex-classmate, Lianney.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And this was taken at Sutera Harbour two days before Charmaine left for Australia. Shaun and Daron came along.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dinner - RCH:)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And this is my grandmother. She had a stroke last year (I think) and while I was home, there was one time where she suffered a mild stroke. Although she doesn't remember me, I still love her:)

No comments: