Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hariku Hari Ini

Permulaan hari ini tidak baik bagi saya. Bukan itu sahaja, malah ia memalukan saya walaupun saya menebalkan muka depan rakan-rakanku. Kejadian itu telah berlaku di cafe. Makanan telah sedia di depan saya, tiba-tiba air milo tertumpah and mengenai baju saya. (Bukan juga tiba-tiba lah, tapi, ahh..faham-fahamlah tu..eheheh..."careless" kad orang putih yo) Lepas tu, ada kuiz lagi...waktu tu kuiz, saya duduk dekat jendela, mau dapat inspirasilah konon, tapi inspirasi itu tidak datang kepada otak ku yang kurang pengetahuan ini...uhuks~! Saya tidak taulah apa lagi yang akan terjadi lepas ni..harap-harap semua akan baik.

Hahahhaahah~!I haven't written in Malay since my highschool graduation!!hahaha..To Malaysians reading this, maafkanlah Melayu ku ini. Hehe. While writing those words up there, there were times that I had to think how to write it in the proper MALAY, I know that there are probably errors but nevermind. Hehe. My Malay sucks now. I can't even write in proper Malay anymore! Well, I was always poor in my Bahasa Malaysia subject in school, although it surprised me that I got a B for my SPM. Oh well. Those were the days.

Oh...speaking of 'those days', here are some pictures from 'those days'. I love 'those days'' pictures because it reminds me of my friends and the crazy times that we had when all of us were schooling in SASS.

*Kepada sesiapa yang sedang membaca dan melihat gambar yang telah di'uploaded'kan, maafkan saya kerana telah meng'upload'kan gambar2 tersebut, tapi jangan bimbang, gambar2 itu hanya akan berada di sini utk masa yang singkat dan lepas itu, ia akan dibuka semula:)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This picture was taken on our graduation day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Taken after church (or during church service? I forgot..heehee)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And one from when I was a farang kid schooling in the Philippine Union College Elementary School, ehm, 13 years ago. Whew, time flew by so swiftly, it's been 13 years! I miss my friends there...it's good that we still keep in touch up until today, and the best thing is, I got to meet one of them last year when the AUP Ambassadors came! Yay!

I have more pictures in my computer but, I guess this will do for now. Hehe.

Have a nice day peeps.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Well written with some very nice photographs. Great work Julie this is an excellent site.

Kim said...

wah! nice pics.... wah, make me teringat kisah-kisah silam... =)