Saturday, September 24, 2005

Go BLUE!!:p

Life in MC is good so far. Sports week is here again and it's good to go out there and cheer for our team!Tonite, there will be a female football match - Blue vs. Red - and most probably I'll be playing!Haha!It's been, ehm, 3 or 4 years since I last played, my stamina is gone and all those training, under a state player whose name I forgot, is gone... Hehe. I miss playing football with my team mates i.e. Choco, Joy, Leoni, Mellisa, etc.... Those were the good old days. The SASS team had intensive training for about a month and had matches with other teams from outside SASS, before going to Kota Marudu to play against GASS. Although our team won 1-0, the training proved that we had more stamina and our skills improved:) It was fun!Hehe. That was then. Now, I don't know. I could still kick a ball, but yeah. Faham-faham lah, sudah, ehm, tambah berat, lari pun susah. Hehehehe.

Neways. This is a picture of me, Orielle and John. They're already in the States. Miss them, especially in the String Ensemble!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

p/s: Sorry Kakak Bibi, belum ada gambar terbaru..hehehe...sabar ya...ehhehe...

Gotta go to AY now.

Before I end................................................................GO BLUE!!!

No comments: