aaaaaaa!!I'm chatting with Shaun now, and he's in Changi Airport now with Kim!!almost home!I want to go back also!!Hehe. Shaun if you're reading this, don't forget our bbq ahh...hihihihi...see you guys in emm what, six weeks??wwaaaaaa!!:P
phew!today was emm....not the best of days. First, it started with a quiz in Research Writing class, I had no idea what to study for the quiz, and I know I'm totally gonna fail this quiz again. It's been..umm..I don't know how many times in a row already. Oh well. And then, American Literature class pun dua kali lima. My research paper for American Lit. contained nothing but crap. I think it's the worst ever research paper I've ever submitted! Haha! I don't know how I will survive those two classes, I really am not in the mood of studying now. All that's in my mind is the thought of going back home! Haih, susahlah saya ni kalau macam ni. Next week will be the final exam for American Literature. Cukuplah tu 3 jam satu hari untuk 3 minggu berturut-turut. Then, I can concentrate on making my research paper for the Research Writing class.
By the way, this afternoon while I was in the midst of teaching piano, my handphone rang. No number, only this appeared on the screen --> Call. The call was from outside Thailand. I thought it was my parents, as they're the only ones who calls me from Sabah, asides from my ex. So, I answered the phone. I was shocked to hear not the voice of either my Dad or Mum, but it was Joe a.k.a Klubbkidd! Haha! Never expected to receive a call from him. Terkezut beruk aku dibuatnya. Neways, the story goes like this: I smsed him yesterday to ask him whether he could send me the songs Marsha sang during the 1st and 2nd concert and he called just to tell me that he can't send the songs Marsha sang to my email but gave me an alternative on how to get it. He was friendly and funny. Managed to talk about other things with him before hanging up because my battery was low. If you're interested in knowing the latest news yang berkaitan dengan Akademi Fantasia, here's one blog that keeps you updated --> Klubbkidd's Rave
That was the only highlight of the day for me. A call I've never expected from someone I don't know and have never met before. Have you ever received a call from someone you don't know and you've never met before?:)
Good night peeps!
2 comments:
waaa... you're soo lucky ley.. anyway, he's one of the person who actually defended Marsha and having spent time with her (albeit in a short period of time) knows her perangai. hehhe.
anyway, bukidi, good luck in your upcoming exam.. study well ah. take care
ya, i read in his blog and he told me that he's a penyokong of marsha because he has a friend from tamparuli oso.
i will study...yes, i will..hmm...heheheheh
Post a Comment