Since I knew Marsha went for the audition for this AF thingy, then knowing that she was among the 20 calon-calon pelajar to knowing that she is one of the 14 students of AF, I have been going online very often, as in everyday. Morning before class at 9 a.m., afternoon after class at 4 p.m. and at night. I have never gone online as often as this before. But Marsha is my childhood friend, she is someone whom I know and AF is one of my favorite reality show. Since its first season in 2003, although I didn't get to see the final concert (not until december 2003 when I went back for holiday) of that season, and since we finally had ASTRO, I have been glued to the TV watching the diaries everyday, and the concerts every saturday night. This is one program on TV that never fails to bring the whole family in front of the TV. Saturday nights were reserved for only this show. And now, since Marsha is in, apa lagi, tambah lah depan TV saja bila balik ni!. Cilaks, I'm not in Sabah right now. Still stuck in Thailand for about 7 more weeks. But thanks to my friends and a dear cousin who always updates me with new info about her perkembangan that I missed, and to my dear cousin, for updating me with Marsha's pictures. A big thanks goes to them!:)
The past few days, it was pain reading the things people write about Marsha in the forum. Although it's their own opinion, but to me it's way pass the limit!How could they say things like that about her if they don't even know who she is??Man, those people, do they even have a heart?Maybe they haven't mirror themselves first before saying things like that. I've been reading both forums: in the official website and in the unofficial website. Oh well. Apa boleh buat lah...Asides from reading these two sites, I also go here to read the updates on AF and to hear the songs sang by the students. Been listening to Marsha singing "Awan Yang Terpilu", and Idayu singing "Percayalah". I think I know who to vote when I go back, if they are still in AFlah. Hehe. I can't see the concert live on TV, but at least I can hear them sing lah.
4 comments:
hey i read that they thought marsha didn't do to well, but i just listened to that song and I still think she sounds gorgeous, for someone who belum sembuh 100%!! hope she does okay... it's sad how they're portraying her negatively!
yabah!tulah...haih~!donno lah those people that...this daron oso said bikin meradang!what to do lah, i hope she proves herself tomorrow lah..hehe...
ya la bukidi.. it's kinda frustrating when she kept being misunderstood in the forum.. sometimes I reached the point where some people are just so thick headed or too d**b that common sense just bypass them.
hehehe.. concert is tomorrow and i'm hoping she's able to prove that she's got what it takes and that her talent will speak for itself.
aaaaaaaaa~!concert tomorrow!!hehehe...nvmlah...kenot see live, ulangan nanti bulan 7 pun bolehlah..hahahah!:)ya, i hope she'll do her best tomorrow!
Post a Comment