Hmmm. It's almost one week since I last updated my blog. Nothing much has happen during the past week, only quizzes, tests and classes every single day. Finals for American Literature class will be on Wednesday. Although I'm happy that this class is almost done, but I feel sad too because I'll surely miss this class. It has been an interesting class and the selections were great! Anyways, with this class over, I will be able to concentrate on doing my research paper for the Research Writing class. "Bilingualism and its Effects on Children" - that's what I am writing for my research paper. MMhhmm.
Okay, moving on. Tedson's back from Penang! Hehe. After church today, we had our lunch at Tedson's house. And then, I went back to the room to get some rest before going to the auditorium for AY. It was fun listening to people from different countries singing. The song "Via Dolorosa" sung by Shimona (accompanied by Oscar on the piano) was the one I liked the most. I have always liked that song, and the way Shimona sung that song was just great!:) After the AY program, we went to Tedson's house again and we played Super Mario!So fun!Hehe. Then, at 9 p.m. we went out to eat at NZ. All the time, I was thinking about AF. Haha. I kept wondering who will be eliminated this week because anything's possible. It was already 10.30 p.m. Thailand time, and I didn't receive any sms from my friends in Sabah, so that gave me the assurance that Marsha's still in! Sure enough, pelajar lelaki yang telah disingkirkan dari AF. I hope Marsha will still be in AF by the time i reach Sabah! Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment