Yes. May 26. We were bored, nothing to do. There were 2 bikes and Felly suggested to go to the dam. I've never been to this place so I thought it would be a good idea. Besides, we had two bikes!The bike is all mine now since my brother graduated and is back in Sabah. Hihi. And Felly rented the other bike. So off we went. 3 girls on one and 2 on the other. 45 minutes.
Rambut sudah kusut. Felly led the way but she couldn't remember the exact entrance to the dam so we had a little ride until we came to a dead end ( I think it was a dead end..hehe). Somehow we managed to find the entrance, but it was not directly to the dam. You see the picture where I was lying on the rocks? We had to hike through that before being able to see the full view of the dam. It was a breath-taking view.
Tidak jugak sia-sia the 45 minutes of bike ride. Hehe. So yes, these were some of the pictures taken.

Felly and me

Fiona and me

that's me, being uhm..i don't know..

the 5 adventurous ones

i just want to be free!

a plant among the rocks

hmm...

taking a break..

tree tunnel..interesting and nice..
No comments:
Post a Comment