
Marsha singing "Tunggu Sekejap" last night.
*Pics taken from www.astro.com.my/akademi_fantasia*
Idayu was voted out of AF3 last nite! So sayang, tapi apa boleh buat lah, it's not her luck. Poor Marsha, Idayu is her close friend in the academy, I hope she will be okay though. I read the forum a while ago and so far, the positive comments are more than the negative comments, and I don't see any comments on her being a penggoda onstage for last night's performance. Kudsia was not there as the pengkritik yesterday, she was replaced by Adlin. And SYAFINAZ was there!!WooOOHoooOO!!She is one of the Malaysian singers whom I have always liked asides from Ning Baizura. As far as I've read other people's blog on this AF thingy, Marsha got positive comments from all three of the pengkritik. I hope she's still in when I go back. Another four more weeks then I'll be home where I belong! Hehe. Home sweet Home!
No comments:
Post a Comment