Another saturday means another AF3 concert. Marsha is still in and she will be singing Saloma's song entitled Bossanova. I have never heard of this song before, and it's a lagu lama. I know she can sing this song well tonight. The only thing that I'm worried is her stage performance. From what I read from the diary reviews by other bloggers, one of the tenaga pengajar, Cikgu Marlia Musa (if I'm not mistaken) wants her to act sexy for this song. The question is, why does she always gets these kinda songs??Haih~! No variety kah?Nevertheless, I hope she'll do well tonight. I was reading the news in Berita Harian awhile ago and came across this article on Marsha:
Article on Marsha.
I miss her lawaks! Hehe. I downloaded the clip where she sang "Everytime I See Minah" (well, she changed the name to 'Felix') and I can just imagine her facial expressions by listening to her
singing! Haiya. Nevermind. I hope she will still be in AF when I go back so that maybe I could go to KL for the final concert (kalau ada duitlah). Hihihi:P.
You go girl!
:):):)AFUNDI MARSHA:):):)
4 comments:
Bukidi.. if you're coming down to KL for the final, we go together. hahaha.. Hope she'll be in the final. Btw, have updated my blog. Check out the pix.
yes!hehe...i hope she'll be in the final too!yep, i checked out your blog...wwaaaa~!ala2 zaman 60-an lah!hahahah....:P
hahahah...thanks for stopping by shelley:) well, i do hope i could go but it all depends:)heheh..
by the way shelley, i would appreciate it if you don't simply take pictures from Marilyn's (or other sites) for your own benefit without acknowledging the source! that's called stealing and im sure you won't like it if the same thing happen to you, right? like klubbkidd, and other bloggers i know, we despise those who take/steal/use others' photos or etc. for their own benefit without acknowledging the source. Thank you for your consideration.
Post a Comment