
On Sunday, not much happened. The electricity went off before I managed to download Marsha's song for Saturday's concert. I decided do my laundry, and headed to the cafeteria. Ate lunch, went to the Auditorium with Shimona, cerita punya cerita, sampai juga jam 2 and then we went back to the dorm. The electricity went off again and I got pissed off!!I slept...electricity came about 30 minutes later (not sure) but I continued sleeping, thinking that 'oh, maybe it would go off again'...but it didn't. So, about 30 minutes later, I got up and continued to download songs from mIRC. Managed to download Marsha's "Destiny" (mp3 and vidclip) and Amylea's "Hati Ini Telah Dilukai" (mp3). Deanna, Sharing is Good for your health, Sharing is Caring. Hahaha. Laura and the gang came in after 10 to see Marsha's videoclips and listen to the songs I managed to download, and then we watched bits and pieces of last year's Akademi Fantasia and had a good laugh listening to some of them. Oh well. That was last year's AF, I think this year's AF is way better than last year's.
Slept at 2 a.m. and woke up 3 hours later to Shimona's wake-up call - YOGA class. At first I didn't want to go because I just had 3 hours of sleep, but then, inside I wanted to because I didn't want to break the routine. So, I woke up and went to the other dorm with Fiona. There were only 6 of us including Shimona. And as usual, after the class, I felt better and awake! It's a good thing I'm into this Yoga thingy because it really helps me lose weight (I've lost 2 kg since I joined this class!) and I hope to lose more weight until I reach my original weight before I came here. *Sigh.
And now, it's almost 8 a.m., 1 more hour before I have to leave for class. I think I'm gonna sleep for a few minutes. Have a good day peeps!
*Oh and did I mention that Marsha is still in??She still is!Hehe. Go Marsha!
1 comment:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
depressed. lol.
ps->o yess! sharing is indeed good hahahah :)
Post a Comment