Monday, May 30, 2005
First day
Yup, finally it's the first day of school!At least there's something to do now rather than just staying in the room and watch movies or go online everyday, although I know that I will still be watching movies and going online everyday but at least I won't be stuck in my room the whole day. Hehe. First class - Research Writing. So far so good. A lot of reading and researching to be done in the next 8 weeks. But today, the mood's just not up for some reasons. I'm just sick and tired of something. Something that always put my mood down. I don't know. Whatever it is, I hate it when it happens. And it happens a lot of times. I have to put up with it. I shall ask my two fav cousins again for advice. Whoever that I meet online first. Hehe. I know. I know. Childish, you may say. But if it happens to you, you really feel it. If it never happens to you, you may never know how it feels. It hurts and my only hope now is to go back to Sabah (in 8 weeks time) and be with the people I've grown up with. Comfortable and no worries. Aaarrggh! I just hate it! I shall keep myself busy with my own thoughts, and of course the assignments given, just so that I won't be thinking a lot about this. Because I know, it will continue and thinking about it will only torture me. Peace be upon me. Hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment