Sunday, May 29, 2005

another fave couz:)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Chatted with her last nite till 2 in the morning, the longest chat i ever had with her so far. Hehe. It's always fun to chat with those who are close with you. She and her sister (another fave couz of mine, teeheehee:))are the two people in my life that I can consider my older sisters, since I don't have any sisters in my family. Almost everytime I have problems here in college, I always go to her older sis to spill it all out and to ask for advice, but now that I can chat with her online, that means I have two peeps to spill my problems out to. Haha. They've been through my age, and probably they have experienced what I have gone through and what I will go through in the coming years, so I go to them. Besides them, the only people I go to is of course my parents.

Kakak Bibi, if you're reading this, I want you to know that you and Kakak Tuti will always be my favourite cousins!No matter what.:)Hope to be able to visit you sometime in the future, balik-balik oredi I say this, hajat belum tercapai....I shall be patient..Hehe.

3 comments:

MS said...

hahaha bukidi... you know you always have a special spot in my heart. your my fav cousin too you know. do know that i'll always be there for you if you need someone. :P

Jules said...

yup!i know that!heheheheh..:)

Jules said...

im so damn lucky to have both of you as part of my life!luv ya both!:)