Ya. Really. Well, maybe, if I put more effort in studying, I would have not felt like what I'm feeling right now. Appreciation of Fine Arts was good, although I miss some questions. American Literature to 1865...now that really sucked! I think I just failed the exam. Seriously. I didn't memorize the last sentence of Abraham Lincoln's speech, I can't remember where the quotations were from, I didn't answer one question worth 10 points, I BSed in most of the questions, I even forgot what are the figures of speech, hmm.. what else didn't I do? A lot. Life sucks during finals.
I am NOT doing anything tonight. NOT studying. Definitely. I want to eat to my heart's content. I want to watch movies. Whatever, as long as it's not studying. Applied Phonetics is on Friday, and yeah. I'm not even gonna mention that I haven't studied for that either. There. I just mentioned it. St*p*d. Add your own vowels.
Arrggghhhh!!!I just want to start a new semester! This semester is the worst. I don't know how many times I've repeated that. I just want the whole world to know that this semester was hell. Haha. Like anybody cares.
No comments:
Post a Comment