Friday, December 03, 2004

i wonder...

hmm...sometimes i wonder to myself why some things don't go my way as i want it to be...when i want something, there's always something that goes my way..well, i guess i just can't do anything about it..it's just my luck..maybe i will have better luck next time..i have learned that God doesn't answer prayers instantly, that God has His own timing of answering prayers, and that God is the only one who knows the advantages and disadvantages of what i am asking...so, i might as well put it all in His hands..

anyways, i survived grammar class today...monday and friday next week are holidays..i hope i will be doing some studying on that days because the following week is already our finals!!well, let's just see what happens...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Saya sudah masuk! yeah!ahahahhahaha!!!

Deanna Beryl said...

Yeah. I know if I get too excited over some things (remember previous BKK trip?), things would not follow as planned. I guess we just need to have faith in Him and trust everything to Him. Of course, it's not easy to do that...it's hard to just trust when you can't see the results now. I don't know lah, but for me, reflecting the past helps me realize why certain things didn't work out for me and somehow, it turned out to be the best result (which I see in the present). God works in mysterious ways - ways that we sometimes can't understand. That's why we have to have faith ;)