Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Fireproof"



I watched "Fireproof" this afternoon.  If you haven't watched it yet, I'd recommend you to watch the movie. :)  

It's a movie about marriage but as I watched this movie, I began to see the relationship between the two main characters of the movie as a reflection of my own relationship with God. It's a personal struggle that I'm currently facing and I have been working on it, and I tell you, it's not an easy task.  

This movie inspires me to challenge myself as I work on fireproofing my relationship with God.  

Enjoy the song. :)



8 comments:

jc said...

Thanks for the song you posted; it was very encouraging. It resonates with my circumstances right now. I'll have to watch Fireproof soon!

Jules said...

You're welcome. :D

Lorena said...

Ohh cousin.. tu movie still with you ka? Pinjam!

:P

Jules said...

it's juji's, i'll tell him you want to borrow, yays? hehehe... :D

Lorena said...

vays-ah! hehehe...

zhanks! :DDD

Lola said...

wei cousin (hehehe), lepas cousin di atas tingu...cousin ini pun mo tumpang tingu lah...buli kah?

Jules said...

hahhahaha! lawak lah u this...sureness, nanti i kasitau itu owner cd..hihihi :D

Unknown said...

woa this song actually brought tears to my eyes...really nice :)