Bukit Perahu - a decade ago, climbing this hill behind my house was not that hard to do, but yesterday, I only managed to climb just a little more than halfway to the top. My goodness, I'm so not fit!! Ha ha!
Jerebu oh jerebu!
The picture above was taken from where I stopped and almost gave up. But, after a few minutes, I decided to go a little further up. People where coming down - kids and adults alike. I decided I was not ready to give up yet. So, ever so slowly, I forced myself to go a step further. I kept telling myself "another step... another step..." until I decided, that was it. I just couldn't take it anymore, my head was spinning and I felt like puking (for the second time). Haha! Hopefully tomorrow, I will be able to go all the way up! :D
Btw, not too long from now, paragliding will be available in Tamparuli (read Soaraway future for small village). This is exciting! Go Bukit Perahu!
5 comments:
Wow!!!! Paragliding!!! So untung lah =D
Walau,boleh tahan, boleh tahan! :)
I like your spirit, Ju - Don't give up! But I totally understand about the whole puking part...I pernah experience that sana Bukit Padang. Not pretty! :(
I saw you taking this shot! And you have blogged about it.. yays! =D
Well, well.. the tomorrow has come. I shall wait with great faith for your arrival.
hihihi :P
Fie: Hihihi, yays! :D
Dee: 55555! I shall try not to give up! hopefully the puking will not happen today. :)
Tina: yays! we shall go again today! hehe!
Wa...so nice...wish i cud join u :D
Post a Comment