Second hike this week, and I made it to the top this time! It feels great to be able to stand on top of the hill! The haze set aside, the view from the top was awesome! I thought it was going to be a little harder this time since my legs were a still a little sore from Tuesday's hike. It did feel like it was going to be harder at first, but as I made my way up, I realized that it was actually easier this time.
I didn't even realized that I was already at the spot where I stopped and almost gave up.





I passed that spot.
Then I reached the spot where I finally decided not to continue to the top.
This time I didn't puke. I didn't stop to sit down.
Stopped for a little while to take picture of Tamparuli. I can see my house from here, hehe.
With the State flag in sight, it suddenly seemed like my legs were not tired at all.
Finally, the top. I made it! Woohoo!
I set a goal of reaching the top and I did. I'm so proud of myself!
Planning to hike at least twice a week. Wanna join? Hehe. :D
9 comments:
So awesome! Mesti siok the feeling of accomplishment...wah I want to ikut too!
Come! syok! :D
I totally envy you at this point.. kenapa la ada tu meeting? ish.
relax tins...we shall go on sunday, yes? :D
me ikuts?...well, mb not this sunday coz ma "gonguk" would make me macam kena asthma saja naik di atas nanti....some other days perhaps....;P
sure! the more the merrier! hehe :D
Woohoo!!! Kalu sia....dapat sampai my class at 5th floor pun sudah sia merdeka! hahahaha....=p
hhahahahha! LOL! :D
Post a Comment