Monday, July 27, 2009

I came home today and the first person I saw when I opened the door was Bob! Bob is in the house! Haha! 

Catching up with MC (or should I say AIU) news. Hihihi.. :D

4 comments:

Lorena said...

"Bob the builder.. Can we fix it?" haha

Vowness! Vat a surprise! Later, I shall catch up with you now that you know some stuffs first hand regarding our alma mater. Yays?

Hari Sabat ini la..hihihi :P

daronloo said...

such a pleasant surprise...did you greet him in thai kah?

aduh saya pun mau balik like if like this...i bosan already here..

Jules said...

Tina: Yays!

Daron: yabah, when i opened the door, mungkin ada satu saat tu before it registered in my mind it was Bob, haha! no lah, didn't greet him in thai, hheheheh...:)

sabar daron, skejap again that..hehehe

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.