I feel like I need to get away from home for awhile. It's strange because in college, there were times where all I wanted was to be back home...badly. But now, being home for two years now, I just feel that I need to be somewhere.
Maybe not need, but want.
I want to be somewhere else aside from home at the moment.
But where?
8 comments:
“Unless you move, the place where you are is the place where you will always be.” ~Ashleigh Brilliant
“I don’t want to be one of those who say ‘I wish I had’. I want to be one of those who say ‘I’m glad I did’.”
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain
In short, I hear ya. Been at ML way too long too. :)
Where ah??? I WONDER... Hehhehehee....
Seriously though, I know how u feel. It's called "This world is not my home". hahaha... I figure I'm an alien from God's Kingdom. So till the day I return to Him, I'm never gonna be content where I am. Best thing to do, is try to be happy, keep looking forward, and just go where God leads you. ;)
*hugz*
Love u jucily! :p
Maybe it's both a need and want. ;)
Funny.. I kind of felt the same way as well today. Only that, I still want to return to where I am at present.
When the drive in you is strong, you'll make that move happen.. no matter what. The share of thoughts/quotes from Dee and Shizz does hit a note or two in me.. and I believe, the same goes with you. As for chances and opportunities, sometimes, it is us who has to start walking first before the two falls before us.
The move will happen. It's only a matter of time, and when you want it to happen. :)
move when you can and when you want to.....;P
Dee: thanks for sharing those quotes :)
Shiz: HAHAHA! keep wondering...heheheh...thanks for sharing your thoughts :) love you too Shiz, and miss you! :D
Tina: i guess it is both need and want...hehe..akan ku tunggu bila masa itu akan datang...hehehe
Lola: yes, i will move when i can and want to..hehe...kumpul2 dulu tusin lah...hahahhah...:P
Thanks guys, I really appreciate them. :)
hey jules, fret no more...nanti when i balik we go jalans again... maybe mountain hopping this time :P hahahaha
Juju, I am feeling right that now. However, I have that thought in me "what if i can never make it?" "what if i can't survive?" But like the quotes that Dee and Shiz gave, we don't want to say "I wish I had..." and at the same time, we are not content at being at a place too long. And like what Tina said, when the drive in us is strong, then we will do it without regret. Doi, now I am also thinking lah. Hahahaha!!! =) But to answer your question on where you want to be at the moment? MY PLACE LAH!!! HAHAHAHA =D
Daron: hahahha, mountain hopping?? let's!! lol :D
Fie: i had the same thoughts too Fie...hehe...yabah, your place kan? but you sibuk bekerja bah nowadays, nanti during the holidays lah i shall go to your place, hihihihih :)
Post a Comment