Anyway, I really had fun yesterday! It was a long drive (took us about 3 hours to get there), but being there was just worth the tiredness. The weather was nice to us too, it only drizzled for a while then it was hot, hot, hot until we decided to leave.
Can you see the tip?
I want to upload more pictures but somehow this time I don't know what's taking it too long to upload a picture. Probably the size is too big, but I'm too lazy to resize them because I'm getting sleepy now even as I type.
Drifting off to lala-land.....
4 comments:
Are you well already Jus? I'm glad Sondang and you guys got to enjoy a trip to the tip of Borneo..must've been an adventure :-) Any encounter with weird animals?
Take care na--always looking fwd to your posts.
Vuja
Vuj! i'm getting well, hehe, still coughing but not as bad as last week lah :D
the trip to the tip of borneo was indeed an adventure, and nope, didn't come across any babi hutan this time! heheheheh
take care too Vuj! miss you lots! :D
wow, cuti-cuti malaysia!!
seru banget dong... thanks ya for bringing me to the nice place. It will be written in my pink list book ;)
Post a Comment