Saturday, April 11, 2009

It has been a while...

since I last posted an entry. 

It's 12.38 a.m. 

I just came back from having, what I can consider, a good time, just talking, laughing and catching up on things and also reminiscing about the past.  We just sat in the car and talked and talked until past midnight without realizing it. 

There's just something about the campus that makes you do that when you are with someone you were close with in your high school days. It is even better if you still feel close to that person until now.  Not many people I know maintain a good friendship after being hurt, and it does make me feel good, although this reminiscing-about-the-past thingy sometimes make me wish that I could turn back time.  Back to the good old days.  

Sigh.


Hmm... my eyes are closing even as I type and methinks it's about time I hit the sack.  Have to be up in a few hours.

Shabbat shalom, people.

5 comments:

Bella Sofilia said...

wake up!!! wake up!!! wake up!!!
hehe...

Shabbat Shalom ;)

Kim said...

good times!! =)

Lola said...

hmm....with???

Jules said...

hihihihihihi :D

Unknown said...

You've been TAGGED! :)